FIERCEPHARMA AND FIERCEBIOTECH PRESENT:
Medical Affairs Strategic Summit East
NOW AVAILABLE ON-DEMAND
Medical affairs plays a pivotal role in communicating with external experts and clinicians, and is key to identifying unmet medical needs, raising awareness with clinicians, and providing valuable feedback and insights that can better inform an organization’s development strategy. After years of proven success, the Medical Affairs Strategic Summit (MASS) East returns in a virtual setting to serve as an educational platform to provide a holistic view of medical affairs, allowing your organization to develop a unified scientific voice and ultimately help position your team as a strategic and credible customer-facing partner in today’s healthcare landscape.
*Please note registration is complimentary for professionals from pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device organizations. To register, please fill out the registration form. Once submitted, someone from our team will review your registration and approve it accordingly. Please note that you will not have immediate access to the virtual event. Once approved, you will receive an email with your login information.
FIVE FOCUS AREAS FOR 2020
- Discover how innovative technologies like artificial intelligence and real-world evidence platforms can impact medical affairs operations
- Streamline efficiencies and improve techniques to build and run advisory boards, engage with KOLs, and collect and leverage insights to drive value for external stakeholders
- Look at data mining activities that enhance customer engagement, and the new and improved ways to effectively collect and synthesize MSL insights
- Look into medical strategy improvements from early engagement in the product lifecycle to product launch effortstherapies
- Explore approaches to improve internal approval processes for new investigator-initiated studies, determine fair market value, and manage the study life cycle while staying compliant with current regulations
Who Should Attend:
This conference is designed for representatives from pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device organizations with responsibilities in the following areas: